IEEE AND IEEE COMMUNICATIONS SOCIETY POLICIES
To ensure appropriate consideration of conflicts of interest during the review process, the ComSoc prohibits changes to the list of authors once a paper has been submitted for review during review, revision, or (if accepted) final publication. The author list may be changed only prior to the submission deadline for review.
To be published in the IEEE PIMRC 2016 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full or limited (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Author registrations are non-refundable.
For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full or limited registration is valid for up to 1 paper (200 € each extra paper, maximum 2 extra papers). From the fourth paper, an additional registration is required. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE PIMRC 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®.
IEEE Policy on Plagiarism
IEEE Policy on Double Submission
Revise your Paper
Please read the reviews of your paper and follow the reviewers' recommendations for revising it and preparing the final version. When you are done with the revision, please print out your paper and carefully proof read it. Review formatting requirements can be found here.
IEEE PDF eXpress
Use IEEE PDF eXpress to check if your paper is Xplore compatible.
PDF eXpress instructions (please see attached)
Submit your Paper
Your final paper must be submitted no later than 3rd July 2016 in order to be included in the conference proceedings. The maximum number of pages is (6) six pages. One (1) additional page is allowed at a 100 € over-length charge.
To submit your Final paper, please go to EDAS, click on the “My Papers” button, and then upload your paper on the link provided.
If you experience any problems during the upload process of your paper on EDAS, please contact .
IEEE Copyright Form
Before you upload your camera-ready paper, you will need to submit your IEEE copyright form using the IEEE electronic copyright mechanism. Please follow the link provided on the paper submission page.
Register to the Conference
For each accepted paper, at least one author must register for the conference at the full or limited member/non-member rate. Note that even if the author is a student, he/she must pay a Full or Limited Registration. For multiple paper presentations, one author registration is valid for up to three papers (first included, second and third with extra charge).
Author registrations are non-refundable. A paper without the required author registration may be removed.
Authors needing VISA Assistance letters can download them from EDAS:
1. Log into EDAS site, and find your paper.
2. Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words "visa letter", and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
3. Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
4. Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
5. Send the generated PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org for its hand-written signature.
6. If you require the original hand-written visa letter, please indicate it in your email together with your postal address. Indicate also if you prefer:
- Regular post (free to authors, but possible delays)
- Urgent/Certificate/Courier post (mailing fee charged to authors)
7. If you have any problems, please contact to email@example.com